GPS Smartwatch with a Bright, Beautiful Display Built for the Active Lifestyle
- AMOLED display and up to 5-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features
- Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Pulse Ox Sensor¹
The Pulse Ox sensor¹ gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen
Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox1 and respiration data.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and see how consistent you are from day to day.
Wrist-based Heart Rate²
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
Menstrual Cycle Tracking
The Garmin Connect app lets you track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Get cycle tracking information right on your wrist. You’ll be able to see period reminders, cycle details and symptoms logged for the day.
See if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.