- Swim, bike, run — do it all with a smartwatch that uses multiple satellite systems to accurately track your workouts
- Switch up your workout routine whenever you like with preloaded activity profiles for running, triathlon, multisport, cycling, pool swimming, track running and more Receive on-device run and cycling daily workout suggestions based on your current training load and VO2 max
- Receive on-device run and cycling daily workout suggestions based on your current training load and VO2 max
- Get training guidance by syncing structured indoor or outdoor workouts to your device from Garmin Connect or other apps (when paired with a compatible smartphone), including Training Peaks and Trainer Road
- Analyze more data to help you reach your race potential, including advanced running, cycling and swimming dynamics
Chase down new PRs with Forerunner 745. This GPS running watch is made for runners and triathletes like you who need detailed training stats and on-device workouts plus smartwatch functions like music, contactless payments and more. Preloaded activity profiles for cycling and pool swimming let you round out your training routine, and the multisport profile consolidates data for your brick workouts. Tap into advanced physio features like heat and altitude acclimation, training load focus and race predictor to meet your goals. Sync music from select streaming services (premium subscription required) to store on your watch for phone-free listening while you run.RECOVERY TIME
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as estimated stress, daily activity and sleep.
While you run, Forerunner 745 analyzes pace and estimates heart rate and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.